1. We are an American, and Veteran owned company that has been in constant business since 1990, owned and operated by the same family. The president being in the business for over 40 years himself and a combined 100 years’ experience in the scale industry with all our employees.
2. Our company concentrates on the building of Domestic, Industrial floor scale units. We specialize in the building of industrial scales and accessories. Whereas other companies often delve into different types of electronics, smaller scales, software or who knows what, we as a company have perfected the art of the scale base. We do offer some basic electronics for the benefit of 90% of the standard user, but our main goal is welding scales.
3. While there are literally dozens of internet sites out there selling other peoples wares for an extremely cheap price, where will they be in 6 months or 2 years when you need parts or help on another project? We hear it every day, “can’t get a hold of ?” or “this company doesn’t sell this one part anymore and now I have to buy a new?” or “they never told me they only use special parts and now the replacement is 2x more than the main base” or our favorite “finally got hold of someone, can’t understand what they are saying and will not help us at all with a simple calibration”. We have seen many companies come and go over the years, and we are still here.
4. When you call us, we can walk you through most problems within a few minutes time, and you can understand what we are saying. We carry all standardized replacement parts for our bases and we do not use proprietary parts that are expensive or impossible to find in our products. If you need certified help on site or if you just want someone there to help you, we can recommend someone to you that is in your area and not leave you left out in the cold.
5. We try to help you figure out what you may actually need. We will not just sell you something knowing it is not what you need just to get a sale. Price is not everything when it comes to purchasing a product to help operate your company. We will ask you questions on how it’s to be used, where it’s to be used etc. It’s still up to you to make the final decision, but we will at least give you the options we feel are correct in your application.
6. Lastly, we are one of the very few, true domestic scale companies that will custom build to your application and we typically have the best lead times on product production. Whether you need stainless, aluminum, mild steel, a custom size, or whatever we can quote it and build it. If we can’t, we will also tell you that up front with the reasons and other options. We do not want someone getting an inferior product from us and then say oh well we knew it wasn’t correct but it’s what you wanted. That’s just bad business!!
Thank you for looking at the site. Any questions, call us.
Please bookmark our site for all you scale needs!