Indiana Scale Co., Inc. (INSCALE) warrants that all INSCALE products properly installed by an authorized distributor shall be free under normal use and maintenance from defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of original purchase. During the specified warranty period, replacement
and/or repair of product will be made at the sole discretion of INSCALE under the terms of this warranty.
Terms of warranty:
If equipment fails to conform to these warranties INSCALE, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace such
goods returned within the warranty period and is subject to the following conditions.
- Examination of such scale or components confirms that non-conformity actually exists and was not caused by
overload, lightning or power surges, misuse, accident, neglect, alteration, improper installation or improper
repair. Warranty reimbursements or exchanges of goods will not be performed prior to confirmation.
- INSCALE will process all claims in a reasonable time period and repair or replace defective equipment or components. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges to and from INSCALE.
- When requesting warranty service for repairs or return, an authorized INSCALE distributor shall contact INSCALE to receive a return authorization number, state the problem experienced, the model number, the serial number of the scale and/or the component for return. When preparing the equipment for return shipment, enclose written notice with a detailed explanation of the alleged deficiencies, the return authorization number and the return address. Please also reference the return authorization number on the shipping label to expedite the return.
- Warranty is limited to materials and components only. All labor is for the buyers account.
- INSCALE and buyer agree that INSCALE’S sole and exclusive liability hereunder is limited to repair or replacement of such goods. In accepting this warranty, the buyer waives any and all other claims to warranty.
- No INSCALE distributor is permitted or authorized to change, modify or amend any term of this limited warranty.
- Contingent liability is excluded.
This warranty is not applicable to:
- Instruments, printers, remote displays or other accessories. Warranty on these devices is limited to one year.
- Damage caused by lightning.
- Superficial or cosmetic damage that does not affect the structural integrity or accuracy of the scale.
- Damage caused by improper installation, accident, misuse or neglect, lack of reasonable and proper maintenance, repairs improperly performed, misapplication, shipping damage or loss
of goods in shipping, and all other acts outside the control of Indiana Scale Company, Inc.
- Replacement parts or accessories not conforming to INSCALE specifications which adversely affect performance and/or durability; alterations or modifications not recommended or approved in writing by INSCALE; deterioration of appearance or performance of items due to normal use or exposure.
The remedy under the warranties contained herein is limited solely to the repair or replacement of defects in material or workmanship at the sole discretion of INSCALE. INSCALE will not be liable for incidental or
consequential damages such as inconvenience or loss of use of the scale or a particular scale component.
The warranties contained herein are expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and of any other obligation or liabilities on the part of the manufacturer and distributors of INSCALE scales, including expense, loss or damage whether direct, incidental, consequential or exemplary, arising in connection with the sale or use of or inability to use INSCALE scales for any purpose.